We are so excited to see you all very very soon!
As you know by now, salons can open in Mass and Boston on 5/25 with restrictions! Please read carefully below for new updates and what our new normal is.
What this means for us:
- We will have strict guidelines for cleaning and sanitation
- Our stations will be at least 6ft apart when taking clients
- We will stay at least 6 ft apart from our clients when possible (processing time)
- We will stagger our start times for clients
- We will be wearing face coverings and eye protection
- We will keep the doors and or windows open when possible to help air flow
- We will be suspending the beverage and snack area as well as magazines and books
- We will not have a waiting area
- All of the team returning has had training on all new sanitation and safety standards
What this means for you:
- Face coverings at all times that loop behind the ears only – we do have disposable face masks available for purchase if you need to buy one at your appointment. Remember this will get wet and get color on/in it, so disposable is best!
- Do not bring anything that is not essential – please come with clean dry hair to your appointment and leave all belongings in the car or at home. Only come with your phone, credit card, and water bottle that you can sanitize upon arrival.
- Do not bring bags or other people with you
- You will text us when you park or are close by the salon. Wait outside or in your car until you have the confirmation that your stylist is ready for you. This will limit overlap of people as well as making sure your stylist has cleaned everything properly before you arrive.
- We will have contact less payment that will be sent to your phone where you will pay for your service, product, and can add gratuity with a credit card of choice. No cash accepted right now.
- We will have a touch-less soap dispenser for you to use upon arrival and you must wash your hands before sitting in the chair
- We will have hand sanitizer available for you to use throughout your appointment
- There will be signage throughout the salon to remind workers and clients of protocols
- We always sanitize our towels and capes between each client and you will continue to receive those as such.
- If you are sick or worried you came in contact with someone with the virus, you will not have to worry about the 48 hour cancellation/rescheduling fee but we ask you to please give us as much notice as possible!
Other changes and things to know:
- Not all staff has decided to rejoin the team at this time. We currently have Max (part time Boston/Tampa locations) and Kellyn full time Boston… and of course yours and our favorite fur baby Bowie!
- Kellyn and Max will be working 4 days as usual, only the days have changed to Tuesday-Friday with staggered start times.
- We are prioritizing clients for full dimensional/balayage color to limit the amount of people we see in one day through at least June.
- This means there are 2 time options available when booking with either of them.
- Since this will change the way we are re-booking everyone we ask you to please fill out a different waitlist form for full dimensional color with or without cut HERE and shorter color with or without cut OR cut only HERE
- We will do our best to get our loyal clients in first, and then new clients that had an appointment booked second before we open our online booking system!