Looking for a community of like-minded hairstylists? We are an innovative hair collective leading the way for stylists. We give a unique opportunity for hair experts to work on their network, grow their business, and meet like-minded stylists in a collaborative space. We believe in community over competition and love to welcome other stylists into our salon home and good vibe tribe.
Looking to join the #reallygoodhairclub ? We have a few options for you.
Open Chair Concept
- No long-term contract requirements
- Chairs can be reserved by the hour, day, or week (currently only short-term options are available)
- Bring your own products and book your own clients
- Enjoy the most flexible and fun environment our industry has to offer.
Who is this good for?
- Current self-employed stylists looking to be part of an inspirational environment to shake things up for a day
- Stylists that feel stuck or burnt out that want to try out another salon setting
- Stylists that want a short term chair in the city of Boston – whether you are traveling, building your own salon, in between salons, or feeling lost.
- All dog and plant lovers!
Interested in joining the good hair co. club full-time? Here’s just a few things about us.
Full-time team member / employee
We practice team service, we share guests, and work as a team to deliver the best guest experience. We believe we are better as a unit. We collaborate on consultations, formulas, and support and help each other during the day with our guests.
We conduct monthly one on one business coaching, monthly education, performance reviews, and yearly reviews so that you will always know how to be the best you can be. You also will have mentors and advisers to help you grow both personally and professionally.
Please email Kellyn at firstname.lastname@example.org with all employment or open chair inquires.